Take the Kidney Stone Quiz and See How You Measure Up
Take the Kidney Stone Quiz: See How You Measure Up
TAKE THE KIDNEY STONE QUESTIONNAIRE & SEE HOW YOUR HEALTH MEASURES UP
KIDNEY STONE HEALTH QUIZ
(If you’ve had a kidney stone, here are questions below to determine if you’ll have another)
- Are you over the age of 40?
- Are you Caucasian?
- Are you male?
- Do you have a family history of kidney stones?
- If you’ve had kidney stones before, did you have blood in your urine?
- Did your kidney stone contain uric acid?
- Was your kidney stone stuck next to your kidneys?
- Have you had more than one kidney stone in the past?
KIDNEY STONE QUIZ RESULTS
If you answered, yes, to 3 or more, then you have a higher likelihood of having another kidney stone.
FOODS WHICH ARE GOOD FOR KIDNEY STONE HEALTH
Agave Nectar Stevia Plain Unsweetened Yogurt Kefir Celery
Buttermilk Sour Cream Citrus Fruits Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Cauliflower Asparagus Spinach Cucumbers
Unsweetened Cranberries Apple Cider Vinergar (Raw) Cottage Cheese
VITAMINS WHICH ARE GOOD FOR KIDNEY HEALTH (Click on Vitamins Below to Visit Its Page)
KIDNEY STONE PREVENTION TIPS
- Drink 2 quarts of filtered water daily. Also, mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda in 8 oz. of filtered water & drink.
- Use iodized sea salt instead of regular table salt.
- Don’t eat or drink any foods or beverages with high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, refined sugars, white table sugar, sugar alcohols, molasses, raw sugar or brown sugar. Use pure Stevia or Raw Amber Agave Nectar.
- Take these vitamins daily: probiotics, vitamin d3, calcium & magnesium of equal amounts & dosage, inositol, citric acid and chaparral.
This product has no reviews.